Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy day!! 5/3/2011

After the Exam,
I long time haven't go to Shopping!!
So, I went to Pavilion With TengTengChin and KahMun!! ^.^
Morning, TengTengChin's father came my house fetched me,
Then, We went to KahMun's house!!
When We arrived KahMun's house,
Waited a while then went out to Pavilion!! Wee~~~

First, we arrived Time Square!!
KahMun amd TengTengChin want bought some thing!!
This i don't say lah!! XD
After that, We walked to Pavilion!!
We window shopping a while,
We went to Time Bookstore!!
there inside has a small cafe,
we order 3 favorites tried it!!
That very delicious!!
(After i back home asked my mother what that cake??
then my mother said that is a Puff Cake!! ^.^)

When we had finish our Puff Cake,
We went to ChatTime bought 珍珠奶茶!!
haha!!
I'm first time drank it!!
that Good taste!! ^.^
Then we bought Hot & roll!!

When we want walked back to TimeSquare,
unexpectedly it rain!!
Oh!! My God!!
My Bag and Clothes all wet!! =.=

When 6 o'clock,
TengTengChin and I went to took a bus to Leisure Mall!!
and KahMun stayed at TimeSquare waited her mother!!

When We arrived Leisure Mall,
then i went to Popular bought some thing!!
That soon my father called to me,
he came to fetched me!!
Then i back home!!
when i on facebook,
saw TengTengChin also arrived home!!
She said must update the blog!!
but too tired!!
so went to sleeping lerh!!
hehe!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment