Sunday, April 3, 2011

Study day~~ 2/4/2011

This day , I went out with my Babies Girls~~ ^.^

TengTengChin, Amanda Chui Yee and Hui Ming ^.^

Because Amanda’s father said,

If Amanda can get a good result,

he will buy a laptop to Amanda,

So, Amanda wanted to revision her homework with us…

So, we went to Cheras Selatan Jusco!!

Moning,

TengTeng came my house to wait my mother fetched us…

Then we met Amanda at Jusco!!

But, Why no Hui Ming??

Haha!!

Because She have activities at school,

So, she came late a bit…

After we met Amanda ,

We went to Teppanyaki to had our lunch!! ^.^

When we had finish our lunch!!

Hui Ming was came!!

After we paid bill then we left that restaurant…

We went to window shopping, bought something ,

Then we found place for revision ….

Haha!

At KFC!!

Thank you Hui Ming spend us KFC for Tea Time!!

Haha!!^.^

We revision until evening,

We ended our revision then left there…

Then we went to super market bought something..

I bought something snacks and cleaning milk….

When we shopping a while…

Amanda’s father was came fetch her went back….

But I felt Amanda was not happy!!

Never mind!!

We can go out next time!! ^.^

Then we also called our parents…

When I called to my mother,

My mother said, can’t fetch me,

Because our car haven’t got petrol!!

So I want wait until 8 o’clock!!

Oh!! My God!!

Anyway, I felt my mother lazy come to fetch me!!

But I’m no idea!! I can’t wait too long time at there!!

So I called my uncle had stayed at home a not…

Luckily, my uncle stayed at home

And he can fetched to his house!!

Hu~~~

So, Thanks uncle very much!! ^.^

At night, my parents came to my uncle house,

Then fetched me want back to home!!

Heng!! I will remember this day!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment